Hospitality Management and Leadership
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fees are as follows: for citizenship of EU/EEA (incl. Switzerland and Western Balkans), for the 1-year version (2 semesters; 60 ECTS), the fee is 800 € per month, and for the 2-year version (4 semesters; 120 ECTS) is 680 € per month. For citizenship of non-EU/EEA, for the 1-year version (2 semesters; 60 ECTS) the fee is 6,450 € per semester, and for the 2-year version (4 semesters; 120 ECTS) is 5,400 € per semester. The amount is fixed for the entire period of study. In addition, an enrolment fee of 500 € for EU/EEA students or 900 € for non-EU/non-EEA students is charged at the beginning of the course.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). Basic understanding of economics proven by modules in previous studies.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Relevant studies or at least six months of professional experience in the hospitality sector.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website