- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 4,900 € for all three semesters.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 3.5 years.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If your university degree is based on less than 3.5 years of study, you may be accepted on the basis of a special procedure determining additional qualifications.
At least one year of professional experience in the area of human rights or one year of professional experience in another field in combination with practical experience in human rights work on a volunteer basis.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will be required to upload:
- Previous university degree(s).
- Proof of your professional and voluntary experiences.
- Proof of English language skills.
- A short application essay (appr. 1–3 pages) guided by the following questions:
- What is the relevance of your professional and/or voluntary experience specifically to the field of human rights?
- Describe a specific instance of a human rights violation and explain why you think this constitutes a human rights violation.
- What do you think is the biggest human rights issue in your country? Why?
For more information please check theCourse Website