Human Technology in Sports and Medicine
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
The following requirements will also be imposed:
- Bachelor’s degree program with either a scientific, engineering, mathematics, sports science, health science; medical, medical technology, or life science content as the main orientation.
- Content of bachelor’s degree programs must primarily be oriented (that is, at least 90 credits) on science.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Proof of ability (above-average final grade of either 2.5 or higher according to the German system or B according to ECTS).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
After registration via the online application portal the following documents have to be uploaded to the portal:
- Study diploma and diploma supplement/transcript of records: German and European applicants who do not yet have their degree certificate alternatively send a certificate that confirms the completion of their studies and indicates the final grade, issued by the universities examination office, as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 18th.
- Transcript of records, indicating all courses (including grade) and the number of credit points and/or the number of hours.
- A certificate with the average grade of your degree including the respective grading table.
- English language skills (see language requirements). The test results must be submitted by September 18th at the latest.
- Curriculum vita in English.
- Motivational letter: The motivational letter shall explain your interest in the main subject areas of the master´s degree, your motives for commencing the studies, and your medium-term professional goals (in the English language).
- Proof of scientific performance: E.g. participation in research projects, scientific publications, etc.
- Proof of work experience: E.g. employment certificates, interim references, internship certificates, work abroad, etc.
- Proof of practical sporting experience: E.g. trainer´s certificates.
The certificates and documents mentioned under 1) till 4) are mandatory. Documents 5)- 7) are not mandatory and depend on the individual experience in the respective field.
All applicants with a foreign university degree send all documents mentioned under 1) and 2) additionally via postal mail as officially certified copies to the International Office. Officially certified translations are necessary for certificates that are not issued in German or English.
Address International Office:
German Sport University Cologne
Am Sportpark Müngersdorf 6
For more information please check theCourse Website