University of Duisburg-Essen
Implantology and Dental Surgery (3 semesters)
- Start Dates
- Summer Semester: April 1st
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 27,945 € (9,315 € per semester).
General or a relevant subject-related higher education entrance qualification.
Proof of a domestic university degree in medicine (stomatology) or dentistry with at least 300 credits according to the ECTS standard.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in April 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are needed for the application (in German or English):
- Copy of your high school diploma or higher education entrance qualification with place and date of issue, as well as final grade.
- Copy of your university degree certificate stating the type of course, place and date of issue, and final grade.
- Copy of your license to practice medicine.
- Copy of your identity card or passport.
- Informal resume.
- Health certificate*.
- Professional indemnity insurance**.
- If applicable, evidence of academic degrees/doctoral titles.
* The health certificate is required for clinical training. This must contain the infection status for hepatitis C, HIV, and the vaccination status for hepatitis B, measles, and COVID-19 (with details of the vaccines). The certificate is valid for three years from the date of issue.
** Professional liability insurance: Please send the written confirmation of your professional liability insurance that this also covers the risk of dental-surgical practice under supervision outside of your own practice as part of internships at the university cooperation clinics.
For more information please check theCourse Website