Industrial Engineering and International Managеmеnt
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee per month is 880 € (5,280 € per semester) in all locations. Please note that there is an additional fee of 70€ per month for non-EU students. This does not apply for holders of a German higher education entrance qualification or a state-recognized Bachelor's degrее.
Your dream education at Hochschule Fresenius
Six Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
Be Part of a Time-Honored Tradition
Step into a world of academic prestige at Hochschule Fresenius, with its origins traced back to 1848. As one of Germany's oldest institutions of higher learning, you're not just earning a degree, you're becoming part of a rich, enduring legacy that has shaped minds for centuries.
The application requirements for the study program in “Industrial Engineering and International Managеmеnt” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent).
Minimum ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS
In the case of a bachelor's degree that has not yet been completed, at least 80 percent of the credit points to be earned must have been earned at the time of application.
In the previous bachelor's program, a minimum performance of at least 60 ECTS points in subjects from the STEM area must have been achieved, and at least 10 credit points in a thesis, final project, or final case study οr similar.
A final grade of 2.7 or better. In the case of a different grade point average, the ability to study can be proven by a separate selection interview or as part of an entrance tеst.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
You will find an upload section on the online application portal with the documents required for enrollment. The only thing needed by post is a certified copy of your university entrance qualification. All other documents required for enrollment can be submitted after the application procedurе.