Industrial Engineering and International Management
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee per month is 880 € (5,280 € per semester) in all locations. Please note that there is an additional fee of 70€ per month for non-EU students. This does not apply for holders of a German higher education entrance qualification or a state-recognized Bachelor's degree.
Six Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Industrial Engineering and International Management” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- Industrial engineering
- Or a related subject from a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
Minimum ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS
In the case of a bachelor's degree that has not yet been completed, at least 80 percent of the credit points to be earned must have been earned at the time of application.
In the previous bachelor's program, a minimum performance of at least 60 ECTS points in subjects from the STEM area must have been achieved, 10 credit points in business or management, and 10 credit points in thesis or project.
A final grade of 2.7 or better. In the case of a different grade point average, the ability to study can be proven by a separate selection interview or as part of an entrance test.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will find an upload section on the online application portal with the documents required for enrollment. The only thing needed by post is a certified copy of your university entrance qualification. All other documents required for enrollment can be submitted after the application procedure.
Why request the info material?
- Current prices, discounts & scholarships
- Full curriculum
- Application requirements
- News about informational sessions