Industrial Engineering continuing education
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 9,900 € including the master's thesis, payable monthly in max. 36 monthly rates of 275 € each. There is an administrative fee for enrollment i. H. v. currently. 100.00 € due.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Proof of qualified practical experience, usually not less than one year.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grade B or better.
Specification: Grade C pr better.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents to be submitted (one copy):
- Signed application to determine the access requirements of the online form.
- Proof of the above-mentioned university degree (bachelor's certificate, performance overview with proven bachelor’s grade, etc.) or, if the first university degree has not yet been completed, proof that 90% of the credit points required for the course have been achieved with the preliminary average grade.
- Proof of the mentioned practical experience.
- Proof of the knowledge of English (see language requirements).
- First university entrance qualification (Abitur, technical college entrance qualification, etc).
- Certificate of name change (e.g. marriage certificate).
For more information please check theCourse Website