Industrial Security and Safety
- Start Dates
- Summer Semester: March 15th
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in the fields of technology and computer science or a business-related degree program with a focus on technology.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants with a completed first university degree, comprising of six semesters and with a different grading system or without credit points (CPs), will be put on an equal footing with applicants holding a degree with 180 CPs. Within the first year of enrolment, these applicants have to provide evidence of the skills that were lacking by acquiring additional qualifications to make up for the required credit points (CPs). Students are therefore placed on conditional enrolment.
An above-average bachelor's degree (final grade 2.3 or above). Admission is granted following a successfully completed selection interview if a final grade between 2.3. and 2.6 has been achieved in previous studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening 430 - 485; Reading 400 - 450.
Specification: With at least 5.5 in each band.
Specification: At least grade C.
Specification: At least level 4 in all exam parts.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in March 15th)
Application Procedure & Selection
You need to include the following documents with your application:
- Copy of your university entrance qualification from abroad and the officially certified translation including the grading system or grade scale.
- Officially certified copy of your university qualification, generally a bachelor’s degree or diploma, from abroad.
- Officially certified translation of your foreign university qualification including description of subjects or module guide and the grading system or grade scale.
- Proof of the average grade achieved and the total number of ECTS.
- Proof of the required language skills (see language requirements).
- Proof of previous education abroad by means of the APS certificate of the academic test center for applicants from PR China, Vietnam and Mongolia.
- Proof of the mandatory requirements for the degree program in question, for example, letter of motivation, internships, etc. You can find information on these requirements on the faculty web pages.
- Copy of your passport.
- CV in table form.
Submit the application documents (by mail or in person):
Sachgebiet III Studienangelegenheiten
An der Hochschule 1
For more information please check theCourse Website