Industry 4.0 & Management
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Registration fee: 1,580 €. Tuition fee: 20,570 €. Examination fee: 350 €. Total cost: 22,500 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Applicants should also have:
- At least 60 credit points in (business) computer science or (business) engineering, or
- At least 60 credit points from related modules (e.g. mathematics, statistics), or
- Successful completion of an admission examination.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send the filled out and signed application form as well as the following documents as certified copies via email to [email protected]:
- Authenticated copy of General university entrance qualification certificate.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Authenticated copy of Bachelor degree certificate.
- Authenticated copy of Transcript of records Bachelor’s degree.
- If applicable: Authenticated copy of Master degree and diploma.
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
- Scan of passport.
Please always enter your full name as it is mentioned in your passport. If you do not have a last name, please enter "-".
All documents must be in German or English. If your original document is written in another language, you must have your document translated by a certified translator. Please then send a certified copy of the original and the certified translation when applying.
Please send all documents as PDF and name the file as followed: Last name, first name_Study programme (e.g. Smith, Jane_Big Data and Business Analytics).
For more information please check theCourse Website