Infection Biology and Control
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
The new Master's program Infection Biology and Control will start in the winter semester 2023/24 and is only open to non-EU citizens. It will take place entirely at the campus of the Centre de Recherches Médicales de Lambaréné (CERMEL) in Gabon.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Biology, or in a comparable subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
A grade of 3.0 or better (German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application must be made using the form provided by the University of Tübingen (online portal). The application form must be accompanied by (uploaded documents):
- A bachelor’s degree of at least six semesters of study in Biology, or an equivalent degree in a comparable subject with a grade of 3.0 or better (German grading system).
- English language skills (see language requirements).
- Documentation of French proficiency of at least level of A2 CEFR (DELF A2).
- Documentation of the contents of the completed study program.
- If available, evidence of special achievements and e.g. laboratory internships and/or relevant (research) activities.
Important information for all documents:
You can only hand in documents written in German, English, or French. Documents in all other languages have to be accompanied by a translation into German, English, or French by a sworn-in translator. Please always load up or present both - your original documents and their translations.
For more information please check theCourse Website