Informatics in the Natural Sciences - International Track
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree. A qualified degree comprises at least 50 credit points (according to ECTS) in basic subjects of computer science (mathematics, algorithms and data structures, theoretical computer science, computer architecture, etc.) and at least 40 credit points in natural science subjects (including mathematics) includes.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
If there is no final certificate of the previous qualified degree, a provisional final document can be accepted in its place if courses with at least 120 credit points have been completed. The decision on this lies with the responsible body that also regulates the further procedure.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents must be submitted in due time to the student secretariat of Bielefeld University and contain:
- The diploma of a previous degree and the associated documents (transcript, transcript of records, diploma supplement, or similar) that provide information about the individual course of study, the completed modules, the achievements made during the course and their evaluations, and the individual professional profile of the completed course. If the university or professional academy at which the applicant obtained the previous degree does not issue such documents for the applicant, correspondingly meaningful documents must be submitted (e.g. performance certificates).
- If there is no diploma from a previous degree, a provisional final document and/or a current transcript of records or correspondingly meaningful documents will be submitted.
- Optional, an elaboration of a maximum of 1000 words in which the qualification of the previous degree for this master’s degree and, if necessary, further knowledge and qualifications are presented.
For more information please check theCourse Website