Information and Communication Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related area is mandatory, and the transcripts of the Bachelor's degree must confirm the candidates' solid background in the field of information and communication engineering.
We expect our students to have a solid background in basic engineering subjects, as well as good foundations in information technology and communications. Our students should be proficient in:
- mathematics and statistics,
- foundations of communication technology,
- foundations of communication systems,
- signal theory,
- software engineering,
- computer architecture,
- electronics and semiconductor devices.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website