- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in information technology, computer science, business informatics, or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180
Only for applicants with a degree from a university outside the European Higher Education Area:
- GRE Certificate with minimum 64% percentile in quantitative reasoning test, DI Code 2269 (Kiel University of Applied Sciences institution code) must be forwarded directly to uni-assist.
- Students from China: Students from the PR of China have to provide a certificate from the APS in Beijing.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website