Information Systems (MIS)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with an economics or comparable orientation.
A grade of 2.5 or better is required. If the certificate of completion of the first degree is not yet available, an application with an up-to-date overview of achievements is possible. In this case, the average grade must be proven by a certificate from the university.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form.
- Proof of university entrance qualification (HZB).
- Proof of your first degree (bachelor’s/diploma certificate and bachelor’s/diploma certificate). If you do not yet have a BA certificate, please send your transcript of records. Average grades and credits must be shown in the grade overview.
- Tabular CV.
- A two-page letter of motivation.
- Reports/letters of recommendation from an academic institution or company.
- If applicable, subject-specific job or training content that can be used.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements). Not required for bachelor graduates from Pforzheim University.
- If applicable, proof of German language skills (only for applicants whose mother tongue is not German).
For more information please check theCourse Website