- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in computer science related subject. You must have at least 60 ECTS credits acquired from the study of computer science-based subjects.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Officially-certified first-degree certificate.
- If you do not yet have a qualification entitling you to undertake a Master's degree when you make your application, then submit a certificate for applying for a Master's degree program and an up-to-date overview of your grades.
- Curriculum vitae with no gaps, in tabular form with the date and your signature.
- Letter of motivation (between one and two A4 pages).
- If applicable, certificates for any vocational training already undertaken.
- A self-addressed DIN C4 envelope (exercise book size) with sufficient prepaid postage, if you wish us to return your documents should your application be unsuccessful.
- Foreign students: official recognition of your certificates from the Studienkolleg Konstanz/Center for International Students and a certificate of language proficiency (see language requirements).
Please do not submit any original documents with your application.
For more information please check theCourse Website