Information Technology [Part-Time]
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Summer Semester: March
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- students from Non-EU/EEA Countries (minus Switzerland): uni-assist | students from EU/EEA Countries (plus Switzerland): directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
University entrance qualification (or equivalent).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Mechatronics, or another related field of study.
Evidence of a final German examination grade of 2.5 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With minimum grade B.
Specification: With minimum grade A.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
(starting in March)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
An application needs to include the following documents:
- The bachelor's degree certificate or – if this is not available yet – a certified copy of passed examinations including information about the overall average grade.
- Documentation of the applicant’s English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- An English motivation letter including information about the specific talents and interests that explain the applicant's motivation to apply for this particular degree program.
For more information please check theCourse Website