Information Technology - Full-Time
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science, mechatronics or another closely related field of study.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Evidence of a final German examination grade of 2.5 or better. If this overall grade is not achieved, the aptitude can be determined by the Admission Committee if the overall picture of the application meets the expectations of a technically successful study performance in this master’s program. For this purpose, a personal interview with the Admission Committee takes place.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With minimum grade of A.
Specification: With minimum grade of B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
An application needs to include the following documents:
- The bachelor's degree certificate or – if this is not available yet – a certified copy of passed examinations including information about the overall average grade.
- Documentation of the applicant’s English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- An English motivation letter including information about the specific talents and interests that explain the applicant's motivation to apply for this particular master's degree program at TH OWL and about the applicant's reasons for identification with the vocational field of information technology.
- The fully completed enrollment form.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website