Information Technology Management
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- For 60 ECTS version: Full-time 12 months: 10,990 €. Part-time 18 months: 12,490 €. Part-time 24 months: 13,990 €. Scholarships & discounts available. For 120 ECTS version: Full time 24 months: 17,990 €. Part-time 36 months: 19,990 €. Part-time 48 months: 23,490 €. Scholarships & discounts available.
- For 60-ECTS program, you will need to have already acquired 240 ECTS credits.
- For 120-ECTS program, you will need to have acompleted, undergraduate degree (worth 180 ECTS) with a focus on economics or business administration.
For the 60 ECTS study program, you will need at least one year of professional work experience before starting your studies (achieved after previous studies).
At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous education.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Bad Honnef
1b) Campus Berlin
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website