Information Technology Management
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Enroll for an accredited online study program by 15th of December and save up to 50 % on your tuition fees - and get a FREE iPad. You can start your studies anytime in 2021.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) is a European, internationally oriented agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education, based in Zürich (Switzerland) and Bonn (Germany).
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
The application requirements for the study program in “Information Technology Management” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree:
- From a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
- For the 120-ECTS program: undergraduate degree in Economics or related subjects
Min ECTS required:
- For the 60-ECTS program: 210 ECTS
- For the 120-ECTS program: 180 ECTS
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
For 60-ECTS Master Marketing Management: At least one year of qualified work experience before the start of the IU Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Bad Honnef
1b) Campus Berlin
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to [email protected], without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.