Information Technology - Part-time
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science, mechatronics or another closely related course.
Proof of a final grade of 2.5 or better. If this overall grade has not been achieved, the suitability for the qualified degree can be determined by the admissions committee if the overall picture of the application allows one to expect the master's degree to be successfully completed. For this purpose, the applicant has a personal interview with the admissions committee.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With minimum grade B.
Specification: With minimum grade A.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
An application must contain the following documents:
- The bachelor's certificate or - if this is not yet available - a certified copy of the passed exams including information about the overall grade.
- The documentation of the applicant's English skills (see language requirements).
- A letter of motivation written in English, which informs about the talents and interests of the applicant and explains why he or she is applying for the course.
- The fully completed registration form.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website