- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in fields like computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering (communications), electronics engineering, or automation.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
The Cumulative Grade Point Average/Overall Average (CGPA) must be better than (value/best on the scale):
- 70% of best-on-scale, e.g.,
- 2.5/1.0 (for German Marks).
Remark: original marks/grades are requested, not a conversion to German grades.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree, study duration and study field.
- Awarding university/higher educational institution.
- Proof of English language (see language requirements).
- Special, country-dependent requirements: China, Mongolia, and Vietnam. Certificate from the APS ("Akademische Prüfstelle").
For more information please check theCourse Website