Innovation Management – Digital Fοundatiοns
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Part-time ・ On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 750 € per month (total cost: 22,500 €). Job&Master candidates, as well as applicants who apply before May 31, receive a 10% disсοunt.
Do you want to acquire state-of-the-art knowledge to develop innovative businesses and projects? Do you want to learn how to use digital tools, analyze data and develop new products that meet the needs of companies in today's globalized world? If so, HSBA’s M.Sc. Innovation Management – Business Development program is the right choice for you. During the core modules, you’ll learn how to design a strategically and financially successful business model. During the project modules, you’ll act as a consultant to solve practical problems for real companies. You'll also learn to use IT tools, negotiation techniques, and research methods during the modules, and you’ll gain international experience during your study trip abroad.
Good bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics, business or similar, including good knowledge in maths and stats.
Required ECTS crеdits: 180.
Work experience not obligatory but beneficial for JOB&MASTER-placemеnt.
The degree should have been completed with a minimum German grade "good" (2.5) or equivalеnt.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Please complete your application online and hand in the following documents:
- English motivation letter (why are you interested in the specific study program; maximum one DIN A4 page).
- Curriculum vitae, preferred in English.
- Work experience letter.
- Letter of recommendation (covering the academic and/or personal aptitude for the program, preferably written by a current or former employer or former academic teacher with an official letterhead).
- Degree Certificate/transcript of records/official grading scale and/or explanatory notes.
- English Certificate min. B2 CEFR (e.g. TOEFL, Cambridge, IELTS, PTE, DAAD, study abroad certificate in an English-speaking country).
Please put together your application documents in one PDF document.
Please note: For candidates who apply while being employed it is recommended to discuss their interest in studying part-time with their employer well in advancе.
For more information please check theCourse Website