- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- students from (world-wide): uni-assist | students from All other options: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in design or design-related fields such as product, communication, media, interior, architecture, art, or art history is required.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
12 months of professional work experience in the field after the bachelor's degree is required.
Proof of an overall mark in the completed course in Design of min. "good".
A professional portfolio, representing the work and the intention of the applicant.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
(starting in April 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection
Entry qualifications and documents (all documents need to be uploaded to the uni-assist portal):
- BA degree in Design or related disciplines with 210 ECT.
- A copy of your complete transcript of records issued by your university in the original language, including all courses and results.
- A translation of your transcript of records, including all courses and results (made by a sworn translator).
- Relevant experience in design or a related fields is strongly recommended but not strictly necessary.
- English language requirements (see language requirements).
- Portfolio showing up-to-date professional design skills.
- Motivation letter.
- Letter of recommendation if possible.
For more information please check theCourse Website