- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- students from Non-EU/EEA Countries (minus Switzerland): uni-assist | students from EU/EEA Countries (plus Switzerland): directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in architecture design, architecture, interior design, product design, civil engineering, industrial engineering, or computer science, with a focus on construction, interior design, structural or facade planning, and/or design.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Recommended: three-month subject-related internship (e.g. architecture, construction, interior design).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each addtional
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree.
- Cover letter (no more than one page).
- Possibly a successful personal interview.
- Verified fluency in English (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website