- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an engineering or planning science course (such as architectural design, architectural engineering, interior design, urban development, urban or spatial planning, landscape architecture, product design, civil engineering, mechanical engineering).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor or diploma.
- Motivation letter.
- Possibly: successful interview.
- Proven knowledge of English (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website