- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in design or a related design field.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If you only received 180 credits in your bachelor's degree, it is possible to make up for the 30 missing credits with a year of full-time work experience in design or a design-related field.
Work experience in the field of design is required.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Your application documents must be submitted online and in English.
- Curriculum Vitae: Concisely list your educational and professional background. Include everything that qualifies you for an »Integrated Design« M.A. program.
- Motivation Letter: Your Motivation Letter is the key element of your application. It should consist of 600-900 words and max. 5 images and outline the direction you see for yourself and your studies. Relate to one of the program thematic clusters and position yourself and your research interest among the range of perspectives, explaining your previous studies, work, projects, and engagements. Write about what motivates you to apply or what led you to develop your specific interest. In case you have a specific interest that cannot be related to the four thematic clusters, you may propose a separate area of interest if you suggest a strong topic.
- Letter of Recommendation: Please send at least one letter of recommendation from an academic or professional institution or organization.
- Portfolio: Choose projects and experiences that give a good overview of both of your fields of interest and your design/design-related experience and qualifications. Works can come from academic, professional, or free projects. The uploaded PDF file should not exceed 5MB.
- Authenticated Copies of Certificates of Previous Study Course(s): Include all of your degrees and certificates.
Please note the following:
All documents should be adequately designed. A style sheet is not defined for the presentation of your application – so this is your opportunity to give the university an idea of your skills and competence in presenting specific interests regarding the program.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website