Integrated Plant and Animal Breeding
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in agriculture, biology, or related disciplines.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Other related degrees must prove a minimum of 60 ECTS in agricultural science, plant sciences, animal sciences, forestry sciences, natural sciences, mathematics, statistics, or computer sciences.
Eligibility will be considered proven by applicants who have not yet completed a course of studies at the time of application but have acquired at least 150 credits in a relevant bachelor degree program as stated in section 3 or in an equivalent degree program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least A.
Specification: At least C.
Specification: With at least "pass).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application for admission must be accompanied by the following documents to be downloaded to the University's server using the online portal:
- The diploma or diplomas of the candidate in certified German or English translation, if the originals are not available in English or German. If a diploma is not yet available, a certificate of achievement, credits, and average grade must be submitted.
- A curriculum vitae in the tabular form written in English with a meaningful description of the educational career.
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of the English language (see language requirements).
- A declaration on whether the applicant has successfully/unsuccessfully completed a master's degree program in a similar discipline or has not completed it yet.
- A textual representation that shows the motivation of the candidate to take up this course of study and its study objectives.
- If necessary, the details of up to two university professors should be requested by the university to send a letter of recommendation, which informs them of the candidate's academic qualifications.
- If necessary, other documents attesting specific study-related knowledge or subject-related achievements.
Applications that are not submitted complete, or in due form and time, will be excluded from the further procedure. The submitted documents are retained by the university.
If a prospective student establishes that he or she is disadvantaged in the selection procedure with respect to other applicants due to a handicap, a suitable compensation of disadvantage is to be granted by the Selection Committee upon request.
For more information please check theCourse Website