Integrated Water Resources Management for South East Asia
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of engineering or natural sciences. The following branches of study are eligible: engineering science, natural science, architecture, agriculture science, life science, earth science, informatics, social science.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following application documents are required:
- Application form completed and signed in English.
- Curriculum vitae in English (in tabular form).
- Academic certificates (copy of the original document and the English translation [officially certified]):
- Document of higher education entrance qualification (secondary school / high school).
- All university end-of-year exam certificates (with individual grades).
- University diploma or degree certificates indicating the final grade(s).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation explaining why the applicant would like to study the program (one page in English).
- Formulated project/research idea on what the applicant would be interested in working on in the Master's thesis (two pages in English).
- Required only for scholarship applicants: two letters of recommendation from former professors.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website