Integrated Water Resources Management with Focus on Middle East and Northern Africa Region
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a suitable field.
Proof of relation to natural resources management through the previous studies of a minimum of 15 ECTS.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following application documents must be submitted in digital form. Please provide the digital application as one pdf-file and organize the documents in the following order:
- Application Form.
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form, English language).
- Document proving the higher education entrance qualification.
- Graduation certificate.
- The academic record of university study.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- A letter of motivation explaining why he/she would like to study in the program (1 page).
- A research idea related to the program (2 pages).
Download the application form (PDF-Document 54 KB). Some browser pdf viewers will not support this form – please save the file to your computer in order to fill it out).
Please send your applications as one pdf-file via e-mail to [email protected]
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website