Integrated Water Resources Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a visible connection to the field of water resources management. You have to prove the successful passing of a minimum of 15 ECTS of relevant study courses within your previous university study program.
Proof of practical experience/work experience within the field of Integrated Water Resources Management (not mandatory).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following application documents are required:
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form, English language).
- Graduation certificate.
- Academic record of university study.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- A letter of motivation explaining why you would like to study the master program (max. 500 words), explaining:
- Personal understanding of Integrated Water Resources Management (one sentence).
- Motivation to apply in relation to your previous experiences/education (one paragraph).
- Motivation to apply in relation to your future aspirations/preferred occupation in line with the specialization the IWRM program offers (one paragraph).
- Name three main benefits you expect to gain from the program (list).
- Name three main contributions you could make to the program (list).
- Five arguments of personal characteristics. Why you should be selected according to your view (list).
- A research idea related to the master program (2 pages):
- The subject and content of the research idea should be in line with the course content of the master program Integrated Water Resources Management.
- The subject must be of importance regarding the current scientific discussion.
- It should be written scientifically correct (e.g. structure, citation, data quality, sources, consistency).
For more information please check theCourse Website