Integrated Water Resources Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of engineering or natural science. The following branches of study are eligible: engineering sciences, natural sciences, architecture, agriculture sciences, life sciences, earth sciences, informatics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following application documents are required:
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form, English language).
- Document proving the higher education entrance qualification (high school certificate, state entrance exam if applicable).
- Graduation certificate.
- The academic record of university study.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- A letter of motivation explaining why you would like to study the master's program (1 page).
- A research idea related to the master's program (2 pages).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website