- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent, completed or about to be completed) in a relevant field (physics, biology, medicine, mathematics, experimental psychology, and others). Students with other degrees and with a sufficient number of courses in biology, physics, inorganic and organic chemistry, and calculus may be considered on an individual basis.
In addition to a strong academic background, we expect future students to document (by past qualifications, activities, or achievements described in the “Statement of Purpose” and “Curriculum vitae”):
- Particular affinity to neuroscientific research.
- Particular intellectual abilities.
- Other important personal characteristics (relevant to a research career).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Your application consists of the following documents:
- Cover letter with statement of purpose (< 500 words). Please explain as clearly as possible why you wish to study neuroscience in Magdeburg.
- Curriculum vitae (one page).
- Authenticated copy of the academic transcript with grades (transcript of records, Studienbuch).
- Authenticated copy of the degree certificate (if already available).
- Proof of Englisch proficiency (see language requirements).
- Optional letters of recommendation (at most two).
For more information please check theCourse Website