Intelligent Systems - International Τraсk
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). A qualified degree comprises:
- At least 40 credit points in basic subjects of computer science (mathematics, algorithms and data structures, theoretical computer science, computer architecture, etc.), and
- At least 30 credit points in subjects that are relevant for intelligent systems, such as e.g. artificial intelligence, language processing, signal processing, pattern recognition, robotics, behavioral/developmental/cognitive psychology, neuro/behavioral biology, or neuroinformatics.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semestеrs.
It's not a requirement, but a lesser GPA than 3 won't get you a good score for the admission procеss.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- The final certificate of a previous degree and the associated documents (transcript, transcript of records, diploma supplement, etc.), which provide information about the individual course of study, the modules completed, the achievements during the course and their assessments and about the individual professional profile of the completed course. If the university or professional academy at which the applicant obtained the previous degree does not issue such documents for the applicant, correspondingly meaningful documents must be submitted (e.g. performance records).
- If there is still no diploma from a previous degree, a preliminary final document and/or a current transcript of records or correspondingly meaningful documents will be submitted.
- A list (machine-readable file) of the services provided and passed that are relevant for assessing access. The performances are to be provided with credit points (according to ECTS), whereby an average workload of about 30 hours is assumed for each credit point. To convert the final grade from another grading system (foreign qualification), the list shows the best possible grade (Nmax) and the worst possible grade (Nmin) of the respective grading system. Furthermore, the final grade actually achieved is given in the other grading system (Nd). A template for the listing will be provided, which is linked in the application portal.
- Optional: an elaboration of a maximum of 1,000 words in which the qualification of the previous degree for this master’s degree and, if applicable, further knowledge and qualifications are presentеd.
For more information please check theCourse Website