- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in one of the sub-disciplines of English, Hispanic, sociology, political science or history, or a regional science degree with a corresponding focus.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are needed in order to apply:
- Certificate of undergraduate studies or equivalent degree in disciplines related to InterAmerican Studies. If you do not have the certificate by the date of application, you can send an official transcript of records.
- Certificate of advanced knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Due to the DAAD-funded scholarship program, a more stringent selection process applies to the double-degree option.
In addition to the online application, in accordance with the admission guidelines, sending documentation by post is necessary.
For more information please check theCourse Website