- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in disciplines related to InterAmerican Studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are needed in order to apply:
- Certificate of undergraduate studies or equivalent degree in disciplines related to InterAmerican Studies. If you do not have the certificate by the date of application, you can send an official transcript of records.
- Certificate of advanced knowledge of English and Spanish (see language requirements).
- Letter of Motivation (2-3 pages).
- Curriculum vitae (tabular form).
- Due to the DAAD-funded scholarship program, a more stringent selection process applies to the double-degree option.
For more information please check theCourse Website