- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in one of the sub-disciplines of English, Hispanic, sociology, political science or history, or a regional science degree with a corresponding focus.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents must contain:
- Diploma of the first university degree.
- Transcript of records (if issued for the diploma).}
- Proof of the fulfillment of the language requirements.
- Tabular presentation of the previous training course and the practical activities.
- A three-page synopsis that provides information on motivation and suitability for there is this interdisciplinary regional science course. It should contain statements about the study interests and the desired focus areas as well as serve to present and prove previous knowledge in the disciplines involved.
For more information please check theCourse Website