Intercultural Communication and European Studies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
5 reasons why to choose this Study Program
The application requirements for the Study program in “Intercultural Communication and European Studies” are:
Previous bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in:
- Social sciences, politics, law, philologies, or humanities.
Minimum ECTS required:
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: It can be 61 if you provide the TestDaF at level 4 (in all parts of the test).
Specification: It can be TDN 3 if you provide TOEFL iBT with a score of 79.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Graduation certificate from required study program (completed university degree).
* If you are unable to present a graduation certificate/bachelor degree certificate by the deadline, please submit written confirmation from the examinations office of your previous coursework and average grade to date.
If you completed the program at a university abroad with a university or state-regulated examination:
Official German translation (exception: English, French and Spanish certificates).
Letter of application in German or English explaining your reasons for choosing the degree program and outlining your professional ambitions (no longer than 2 pages).
Curriculum vitae in tabular form.
For more information please check theCourse Website