Intercultural Conflict Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The 4th semester costs only 500€
Bachelor's degree in the following disciplines:
- Social Sciences:
- Social Work - related to social justice, anti-discrimination, and anti-racism,
- Sociology - related to migration, inequity and marginalization, social justice,
- Political Science - related to conflict, inter-state relations, inter-ethnic relations,
- International Relations - related to conflict, peace-keeping, inter-state relations
- Law - related to human rights, international relations, conflict.
- Humanities and Cultural Sciences
- History - related to conflict and international relations.
- Geography - related to voluntary and forced migration, dispersion of populations.
- Philosophy - related to ethics, world views and the logic of arguing and reasoning.
- Psychology-related to human behaviors such as communication, conflict, identity.
- Anthropology/Ethnology - related to ethnicity, culture, and cultural diversity, human behavior, communication, identity.
- Theology - related to world religions, world views, human behavior, communication, identity.
- Other - if you can logically argue why you would favor pursuing a Master's degree in Intercultural Conflict Management even though your previous studies are not related to this field, you may apply for the program.
Your previous academic studies should ideally amount to a workload of at least 180 ECTS.
One year of practical (including internships and/or voluntary work) or professional experience in fields related to conflict, human rights, humanitarian aid, voluntary or forced migration, social work or relief work, or teaching a relevant subject.
Motivation and interest in studying Intercultural Conflict Management.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents via e-mail to icm@ ash-berlin.eu:
- Letter of motivation (two pages, 1.5 spacing).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Certificates and academic records (to be validated upon arrival. Do not include high school or secondary school certificates).
- Two letters of evaluation/recommendation from past or current employers and/or academic references.
- Certificate(s) that attest at least one year of practical experience.
- English Language Certificate (see language requirements).
- Proof of financial ability.
Please send digital copies; the university is not going to accept any hard copies. Also, please send your documents as one single PDF file.
For more information please check theCourse Website