- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees for the 2 years program: 895 € monthly; non-EU students are requested to pay the tuition fee (5,550 €) at the beginning of the semester.
Bachelor's degree in Interior Architecture/Interior Design or a related field is necessary. Note that if you do not have a degree in Interior Architecture/ Interior Design, your portfolio and CV will need to show that you have independently developed your knowledge of Interior Architecture/Interior Design to a level equivalent to a bachelor's degree.
Required ECTS credits:
- 240 (for the 1-year program version).
- 180 (at least for the 2-years program version).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C1.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 100 for EU nationals (one-time, non-refundable), and 250 € for non-EU nationals (one-time, non-refundable)
You can safely share your personal information through their online application platform. After receiving a confirmation email with a link, you can upload a copy of your documents:
- Copy of passport or European ID.
- Copy of High-School diploma with transcript and official translation into English or German.
- Copy of bachelor degree certificate and transcript with an official translation into English or German.
- Copy of English language test (see language requirements).
- Motivation letter.
- A portfolio with a maximum of 10 pages of previous study and professional experience with a focus on interior design. All works presented must be related to Interior Design. If you have completed a degree outside of Interior Design, e.g. Architecture, please present as many works from your bachelor program as you are able, alongside individually created Interior Design related works. Please present full projects from the start to the end in all stages. Feel free to also include different media such as drawings and pictures of actual models, not only PC created works. The portfolio needs to be submitted as one PDF file with a maximum size of 25MB.
All academic records need to be submitted in their original language, and, if that language is not English or German, certified translations into one of those languages must also be submitted.
If you are still waiting for your final documents to be issued, then please submit a statement of your predicted grades. This will allow the university to process your application on a conditional basis. You will need to provide the official final transcripts when you receive them.
For more information please check theCourse Website