- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees for the 2 years program: 800 € monthly; non-EU students are requested to pay the tuition fee (4,800 €) at the beginning of the semester. Tuition fees for the 1-year program: 1,000 € monthly; non-EU students are requested to pay the tuition fee (6,000 €) at the beginning of the semester.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C1.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You can safely share your personal information through their online application platform. After receiving a confirmation email with a link, you can upload a copy of your documents:
- Copy of passport or European ID.
- Copy of High-School diploma with transcript and official translation into English or German.
- Copy of bachelor degree certificate and transcript with an official translation into English or German.
- Copy of English language test (see language requirements).
- Motivation letter.
- Portfolio with a max. of 10 works (related to interior design or architecture).
For more information please check theCourse Website