Master of International Affairs
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economic sciences, law, humanities and social sciences, or language and cultural studies.
All applications are assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
- Personal suitability: CV, professional experience, entrepreneurship, international experience, civic engagement; weight: 40%.
- Academic excellence: Strength of academic background, academic performance - grades/transcripts, general academic qualification, linguistic qualification; weight: 40%.
- Motivation: Convincing motivation to study international affairs, motivation to study at the Hertie School, overall coherence; weight: 20%.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website