International Business Administration and Foreign Trade
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business studies.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Bachelor graduates who have completed their studies with less than 210 credit points (ECTS credits) must provide the following services as additional admission requirements, which are credited with 30 credit points (ECTS credits) to the Bachelor study program:
- Evidence of the 4-semester study course variant with 120 credit points, or
- Proof of at least one year of relevant professional experience after successful completion of the Bachelor's degree and prior to commencement of the Master's degree program. Proof of relevant professional experience takes the form of a certificate from the employer.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application for admission of your online application:
- Bachelor's degree. If it's not completed yet, then you should enclose your transcripts with your current grade point average (incl. ECTS information).
- Certificate of exmatriculation. Your exmatriculation certificate and your Bachelor's certificate may be submitted within the first semester.
- Please fill out the "Declaration on previous periods of study" form and include it with your application.
- Language certificates - if required.
- Questionnaire (only for a GTM master application).
- Current CV.
- Proof of university entrance qualification.
- Certificate processing fee only for Applicants with a foreign degree are required to pay a € 25 processing fee - if required.
- Proof of an internship or vocational training - if required.
- If necessary, a Certificate of Appointment/Hardship Petition with relevant verification or other documents relating to the subject-specific admission requirements.
For more information please check theCourse Website