International Business Administration
- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in the fields of business administration and/or economics.
Admission into the Master's program generally requires a minimum of 30 ECTS credits in mathematics, statistics, business informatics, microeconomics or macroeconomics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Forms to be submitted:
- Online application form, completely filled in and signed.
- Photocopy of the graduation certificate.
- Translation of the graduation certificate.
- A functioning e-mail address.
- Proof of English and German language skills (see language requirements).
- A (non-certified) copy of your passport, which clearly shows your name, date of birth and place of birth.
- Applicants with a German degree have to apply directly to the matriculation office at the European University Viadrina. Please use the online application form http://www.study.europa-uni.de/en/wiwi/master/programme/iba/bewerbung/index.html
- Applicants with an international degree have to register to our online application portal http://study.europa-uni.de/en/wiwi/master/programme/iba/bewerbung/index.html
Send your application documents to Mr. Marco Krinowski (firstname.lastname@example.org):
Große Scharrnstraße 59
15230 Frankfurt (Oder)
For more information please check theCourse Website