International Business Administration
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the fields of business administration and/or economics.
Admission into the master's program generally requires a minimum of 30 ECTS credits in mathematics, statistics, business informatics, microeconomics or macroeconomics. You do not necessarily need to have had all of these courses as long as this total number of credits is achieved.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least grade B.
Specification: 490 points at minimum (listening), 455 points at minimum (reading), 180 points at minimum (speaking), 180 points at minimum (writing).
Specification: Grades A-C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must then be submitted to the admissions office:
- A fully completed and signed application for admission (available on viaCampus after completing your online application).
- An officially certified copy of the university degree or a certificate from your previous examination office about the upcoming degree with the previous average grade (the certificate of your average grade is only valid with the stamp and signature of your previous examination office or electronic verification code). Note: This certificate is not required for students at the European University Viadrina!.
- The completed form for proof of the required study achievements. Note: This certificate is not required for students at the European University Viadrina!
- English and, if applicable, German language skills (see language requirements).
Please do not submit any originals. Copies must be officially certified by an authority. If you come from one of the EU countries, certification of the documents by notaries, schools or universities is sufficient. Outside the European Union, copies must be certified by a German consular mission or an authorized notary.
All documents that are not made out in German or English must also be submitted as a sworn translation in German or English.
For more information please check theCourse Website