International Business and Economics
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics, business administration, economics, international business and economics, business psychology, business informatics, multimedia marketing, IT service management, industrial engineering or business law.
Outstanding academic degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To apply for admission to the master’s degree in International Business and Economics please send in the following documents (applications sent by fax or email will not be considered):
- A completed application form (please download from the university homepage).
- Your curriculum vitae (résumé).
- A copy of your birth certificate, a copy of your passport or identity card.
- Officially certified copies of your university degree(s) and grade transcripts.
- Results of your current ToEFL test (not applicable for native speakers of English, see langauge requirements).
- Two passport photos.
Please send your application to:
Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences Faculty of Business and Economics – Master IBE PO Box 10 04 52 98564 Schmalkalden Germany
For more information please check theCourse Website