International Business and Economics
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration and/or Economics and at least 20 ECTS in Business Administration and 20 ECTS in Economics.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Please note: Applicants who have not yet finished their bachelor's studies can apply with an academic transcript of records stating the average grade of their completed coursework and examinations. In case of admission, the degree certificate must be handed in by December 15th.
It's not mandatory, but a GPA with an average lower than won't get you any points during the admission process.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least "good".
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please upload scanned versions of your documents in either German or English language. In case the original document is not in English, we need a scanned version of a certified translation to either German or English. Originals of all documents have to be shown during enrollment.
The following documents are required:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate in business and/or economics or equivalent degree.
- Academic transcript of records listing the average grade/points.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation (English, max. 1 page).
- Certificates for internships abroad or semesters abroad.
- APS certificate (only for applicants from China, Vietnam, and Mongolia).
For more information please check theCourse Website