International Business and Engineering
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- One-time registration fee: EU=750€ / Non-EU=1.000€.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “International Business and Engineering” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- Industrial engineering
Minimum ECTS required:
A degree in industrial engineering qualifies you to start the Master’s program straight away.
Graduates who hold an engineering or technical degree will be admitted to the Master’s program after taking the preliminary business courses:
- Business Essentials I
- Business Theory and Research, Business Law, Market Analysis, Marketing and Sales, Business Startup
- Business Essentials II
- Business Management, Investment, Finance and Business Mathematics, Human Resources
A preliminary engineering course for graduates with a degree in economics or business administration qualifies them for admission to the Master’s program:
- Technical Essentials I
- Mathematics, Materials Science, Technical Mechanics
- Technical Essentials II
- Design, Materials Science II, Manufacturing, Electrical Engineering
As a participant, you will earn 30 ECTS credits for each preliminary course, lasting one semester.
Bachelor's degree with a final grade of 2.5 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)