International Business and Finance
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) should at least be linked to finance, strategy and management.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
In case of up to 30 ECTS missing you might bridge those in the first term with additional lectures or on-the-job experience.
Proven relevant professional experience in the areas of finance and/or strategy in accordance with the focus of the master program is mandatory for your application. Please add job references and letters of recommendation to your application.
The hurdle rate for the grade is 2.5 or better according to the German grading system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Motivation letter.
- Bachelor's degree (see previous degree field).
- If you have a foreign bachelor's degree, preliminary review documentation (VPD) from uni-assist is required.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- First-hand experience (e.g. internships...) in finance and strategy.
For more information please check theCourse Website