International Business and Leadership (campus Hamburg)
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fees are 800 € per month for citizens of the EU/EEA (incl. Albania, North Macedonia, Switzerland), and 6,450 € per semester for non-EU/EEA citizens. An additional enrolment fee of 500 € (EU/EEA students) and 900 € (non-EU/EEA students) is to be paid once at the start of the program.
Bachelor's degree in management/business or bachelor's degree + 6 months of relevant work experience.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website