International Business and Sustainability
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in socioeconomics or an equivalent degree in social sciences, economics and business administration or law. Graduates from other degrees can be admitted if they can prove sufficient expertise in business administration.
Applicants must, at the time of the application, have achieved examination results amounting to:
- at least 15 ECTS altogether from at least 4 of the following areas: business administration at an undergraduate level, accounting, financing, investment, marketing, management, controlling, HR, organization, information systems, production, taxation and
- at least 12 ECTS in research methods (quantitative methods and/or qualitative methods).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Results A, B, C
Specification: At least 6.0 per skill.
Specification: At least 22 points per skill (listening, writing, speaking, reading).
Specification: At least 22 points per skill (reading, listening, writing).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website