International Business Management
- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Required ECTS credits: 210, with 30 ECTS must be business studies related.
With 180 ECTS or if you lack the 30 ECTS in business, you can first enroll in a pre-semester course to gain the necessary 30 ECTS. If your 180 ECTS include the 30 ECTS in business, then the missing 30 ECTS can be obtained through a semester abroad in your third semester. The whole master’s program, with either the pre-semester or the semester abroad, will then take 4 semesters. Applicants who already have 210 ECTS including 30 ECTS in business can spend a semester abroad voluntarily.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Motivation letter.
- ID card or passport.
- Bachelor’s diploma and transcript of records. If you have not yet received your final certificates, please apply with the most up-to-date transcript of records.
- School leaving certificate.
- Language certificates about your English skills on B2 level (for non-native speakers of English).
- If available: letters of recommendation of former employees or other certificates.
For more information please check theCourse Website