International Business - Online
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- Online course
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 210.
If the first university degree was completed with 180 ECTS points, there is the possibility to provide additional proof of achievement in the amount of 30 ECTS points.
At least one year of practical work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application for admission: form or online application.
- Certificate of a first professional university degree with at least 210 ECTS points (certified copy).
- CV in tabular form (exact times - month / year), date, signature.
- Motivation letter.
- Proof of at least one year of practical work experience.
- Current passport photo for the creation of the student ID.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- 2 sufficiently franked window envelopes C4.
For more information please check theCourse Website