International Business - Online
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 210.
If the first university degree was completed with 180 ECTS points, there is the possibility to provide additional proof of achievement in the amount of 30 ECTS points.
At least one year of practical work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least 14: 2 x at least level 3 (written/oral expression) and 2 x at least level 4 (listening/reading comprehension).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
To be submitted (in the online form as PDF):
- Certificate of a first professional university degree with at least 180/210 ECTS points.
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form with passport photo (exact dates – month/year), date, signature.
- Motivation letter.
- Proof of at least one year of professional experience.
- Proof of English and German language skills (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website