International Business with Regional Focus
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an economic, engineering, technical or related course of study.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
In addition to completing your first university degree, you need the following practical experience to be admitted to this degree program:
12 months of work experience.
Being internationally minded in the approach to business and management.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
To participate in our MBA program, the following is required:
- Being internationally minded in the approach to business and management.
- Having completed a degree at a German university or comparable education at a foreign university/college in an economic, engineering, technical or related course of study.
- Having at least a minimum of one year of work experience in the respective field of study after graduating.
- Writing a statement of purpose (letter of motivation).
- Sending a “Curriculum Vitae”.
- Completing and sending the application form.
For more information please check theCourse Website