- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of business and economics with an international focus or in another suitable field.
An international focus is given if the curriculum includes at least half of the following subject areas: international marketing, international finance, international human resources management, international economics, international corporate strategy, international cost accounting, international law, intercultural skills. Decisions on the suitability of a program are made by the Examination Board.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is also required with a minimum score of 500 (or an equivalent result in a comparable test).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- IBMA Application Form (including checklist).
- Certified copy of undergraduate degree certificate.
- Certified copy of the official transcript of records. Applicants with incomplete degrees must submit a certified copy of the current GPA issued by their university (in addition to the certified copy of the official transcript).
- Proof of language skills in a foreign language other than English and mother tongue.
- Resumé (including academic, professional, and volunteer experience).
- GMAT or GRE result (other tests will not be accepted).
- Proof of excellent command of the English language (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation (one-page essay detailing why you are applying to TH Köln and IBMA in particular, a depiction of professional and personal long-term goals to be achieved by completing the program, why are you suited for IBMA in particular and how can you contribute to TH Köln academic community, etc).
- List of courses related to International Business attended during the undergraduate degree (not necessary for applicants holding a degree in International Business).
Please note that applicants that have to apply through Uni-Assist may have to submit additional application material.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website