- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- For the semester abroad, only the Robert Gordon University (Aberdeen) charges a tuition fee of £ 5.000 p. ac. year (MSc degree) for EU students; for non-EU students, it is higher. The prices subject to change (Brexit).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business administration or management.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Minimum requirement: ECTS mark C; if neither the national certificate of your first degree nor the diploma supplement provides the ECTS mark, please present a certification issued by the degree-awarding institution which confirms that the average mark/grade achieved corresponds to the ECTS mark of C or better, or to the German mark of 2.5 or better. Marks from non-EU applicants will be transferred into German grades by uni-assist.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- Result of online registration.
- A certified copy of your high school diploma plus certified translation into German or English.
- A certified copy of your Bachelor or Diploma degree certificate, including transcript, both with a certified translation into German or English.
- Clear documentation of your study periods (a transcript with exact dates of study periods/end of studies).
- A copy of your passport.
- Your CV.
- A 2-page motivation letter explaining the priority of your choice of partner universities for your semester abroad.
- Filled out form "Choice Partner University".
- Clear proof of language requirements (see language requirements).
Send the full application package via postal mail to:
Hochschule Mainz - MA.IB
c/o uni-assist e.V.
For more information please check theCourse Website