International Construction: Practice and Law
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee varies depending on the way one is going to attend the lecture. For students participating personally at the lectures, it is cheaper than for students choosing to attend as well online. Exclusively personal attendance at the lectures: 15950 €. Personal and online attendance at the lectures: 22700 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or master's degree course (or equal) in architecture, civil engineering, real estate engineering and management, law, state examination course law, or the like.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The minimum requirement of career experience is a minimum of two years in the above mentioned or relevant fields.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website