International Construction: Practice and Law
- Start Dates
- Summer Semester: May
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee varies depending on the way one is going to attend the lecture. For students participating personally in the lectures, it is cheaper than for students choosing to attend as well online. Exclusively personal attendance at the lectures: 16,830 €. Personal and online attendance at the lectures: 23,580 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or master's degree course (or equal) in architecture, civil engineering, real estate engineering and management, law, state examination course law, or the like.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The minimum requirement of career experience is a minimum of two years in the above mentioned or relevant fields.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in May)
Application Procedure & Selection
- The completed application form which you can download within the application process.
- A certified copy of your academic degree certificate(s) of graduation in an at least six-semester, at the minimum of 180 credits spanning diploma, bachelor's or master's degree course (or equal degree) in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Real Estate Engineering and Management, Law, State Examination course Law, or the like.
- Proof of specified career experience of a minimum of two years.
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- A short CV if at hand (please include all details of any qualifications and continuous education and all previous employers with details of roles and dates of employment).
For more information please check theCourse Website