International Corporate Communication and Media Management
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree. Verifiable knowledge in the area of communication, media, marketing, design, journalism, etc. amounting to 60 ECTS credits.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
In the case of a bachelor's degree with only 180 ECTS credits, the existing qualification gap of 30 ECTS credits must be filled by proving or successfully completing one of the following prior achievements:
- Co-authorship of a research publication in English (research paper).
- At least 6 months of verifiable full-time professional experience after obtaining the bachelor's degree in an occupation relevant to the study content of the degree program (evidence by employment contract and/or employment references).
- Successful completion of an admission examination in the form of a written scientific paper in English.
Please contact the head of the study program for the provision of such proof:
- Proof of additional subjects taken amounting to 30 ECTS from a previous degree program.
Grade 2,3 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents must be submitted by the application deadline at the latest:
- Application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- A copy of your high school certificate with translation.
- A copy of your bachelor's degree with at least 210 ECTS Points and a final mark of 2.3 or better. It is necessary that you finish your bachelor's before ends the application deadline.
- 60 ECTS from the fields of corporate communications, marketing communications, and media management. During the application process, the university will proof this knowledge.
- Proof of English knowledge (see language requirements).
- Proof of German knowledge (see language requirements). This certificate will be needed at the latest by the enrollment process.
All applicants who have not obtained their bachelor's degree in Germany must upload their certificates via the uni-assist online portal for further checks.
For more information please check theCourse Website